Kingsway English Plus Rugby – Terms & Conditions
1) Booking a Place
- All bookings must be made using our on-line booking form on the English Plus Rugby website. This is to ensure we have all the necessary information to fulfil our responsibilities.
- Once your booking has been received we will send you an acknowledgement email to confirm that your application is ‘OK’ (or we may request more information if not OK).
- When you receive this please make your deposit payment either by credit card or by bank transfer. Your booking is not confirmed until you pay the deposit. Once your booking is confirmed we will send you a written confirmation and an invoice for your course and accommodation.
2) Deposit Payments
- We require a deposit payment of GBP £300/person received into our bank account to confirm a booking. If you cancel your booking for any reason (including visa refusals) this deposit will be treated as part of our cancellation policy as shown in section 4 below.
3) Payment of Fees
- If you wish you can pay the full course fee when you book your place or at a later date.
- All course fees must be received into our bank account by the close of Friday 14th June 2019 (3 weeks prior to the commencement of the English Plus Rugby programme).
- If full fees are not received by this date your place will be cancelled on Monday 17th June 2019 and any money received will be treated according to our cancellation policy in section 4 below.
- If you book your place on or after Friday 14th June 2019 you must pay the total amount at the time of booking.
4) Cancellation Policy
- All cancellations must be made in writing by email to email@example.com by the person who made the booking.
- Cancellations for any reason (including visa refusals) and refund of any money received by us will be determined as follows :
- 1) Up to and including Friday 24th May 2019 (6 weeks prior) – full refund of all money received less any expenses incurred by us
- 2) From Saturday 25th May 2019 up to and including Friday 14th June 2019 (3 weeks prior) – full refund of all money received by us less the greater of either your deposit of GBP £300 or any expenses incurred by us
- 3) From Saturday 15th June 2019 or later – no refund will be made
- We strongly recommend that you take out insurance to cover cancellation fees.
5) Payment Methods
- Payment can be made by debit or credit card, bank transfer
- For credit card payments please go to our payment portal https://www.paykingsway.com
- For bank transfers please make your payment to the following bank account :
Bank Name Lloyds Bank Plc
Bank Address 134 High St, Stourbridge DY8 1DS , UK
Bank Sort Code 30-98-21
Bank SWIFT/BIC Code LOYDGB21352
Account Name Kingsway English Centre Ltd
Account Number 22664460
- Please note: if payment is made by bank transfer, you are responsible for all bank transfer charges.
- It is your responsibility to apply for your UK visa if required.
- Please visit the UK government Border Agency website for more information. We are not authorised to give legal advice on the obtaining of UK visas.
- If you require a visa we will issue a ‘visa invitation letter’ for you to submit with your visa application.
- Visa letters will only be issued on the receipt of your GBP300 deposit into our bank account. If you apply for a place on or after 14th June 2019, then full fees must be received into our bank account before we will issue a visa letter – see section (3) above regarding payment of fees.
- In the event of refusal of your UK visa for any reason and your subsequent cancellation of your place this will be treated in accordance with our cancellation policy in section 4 above.
- Insurance is provided by us to cover our legal liabilities in connection with the school.
- We recommend that you arrange your own insurance to cover possessions, medical and delay / cancellation expenses before you come to England.
- We do not accept liability for any loss (consequential or otherwise) due to delay, cancellation, sickness, death or any other cause.
- Students from the EU or a EEA should also bring their European Health Insurance Card (EHIC).
8) Risk Assessments
- Risk assessments for the English Plus Rugby programme are carried out by Kingsway staff in association with our regular Kingsway Summer School.
- Risk management and personal safety at the Worcester Warriors site is carried out by that organisation.
9) Code of Conduct
- We expect all students to take part in all aspects of the school programme unless they are prevented from doing so by ill-health.
- The activities have been planned with the students’ enjoyment, learning and safety in mind and we will not compromise these factors by allowing individuals or groups to do something different.
- We expect all students to obey British law and to behave in a polite and respectful manner at all times.
- If any student fails to maintain these standards we will inform their parent/guardian.
- Depending on the situation, we reserve the right to expel the student without any fees being returned
10) Publicity Pictures
- During your stay at Kingsway English Plus Rugby you may be included in photographs or videos taken during lessons or activities to be used for future publicity purposes.
- If you do not wish to have your picture used in this way please let Sue Johns know in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before you arrive.
- If you do not mind us using your picture in future publicity materials you do not need to do anything. We will assume your consent to appear in publicity materials unless you tell us you don’t want to be included.
11) Minimum Numbers
We require a minimum of 10 participants for each week of the English Plus Rugby programme. In the event that this number is not reached we will offer you either :
- a place on the regular Kingsway Summer School for the same week(s) and a refund of the difference in course fees, OR
- a complete refund of your English Plus Rugby course fees
Please note that our liability is restricted to the value of the contract to supply the English Plus Rugby programme and we will not be liable for any other expenses, consequential or otherwise. We advise you to take out travel insurance to cover this eventuality.